Just a small rant about an online printing equipment company

Discussion in 'Print Community General Printing Discussion' started by Robert Carter, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Robert Carter

Robert Carter Senior Member

I have been following wirebids online auctions for years and have bid on many items, I like to use the site for comparing prices on equipment I am looking for so I will know what a fair price will be for the equipment I am seeking. I just recently acquired enough money to buy me an late model CTP system. So I went to wirebids to check the prices and they don't show final auction prices any more, does anyone know why they stopped? Thanks Robert,

2. Brian@sellyourpress.com

Brian@sellyourpress.com Member

I'd be more than happy to give you some values here if you wanted to list what it is you're looking at. Nothing specific just make and model.

3. WireBids

WireBids Member

Robert-
    For the time being these prices are only available to WireBids sellers. It is industry practice to hide selling prices. We are rolling out a new website soon where some prices may be visible for a limited time, so watch out for that in the next few months. Let me know if you have any questions. You can reach me at 888 229 5733.
    Thanks,
    Sarah