Is Canon C1 compatible to Win7?

Discussion in 'Canon Color Laser Printers & Color Copiers' started by Freeform, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Freeform

Freeform Member

We're about to upgrade our system software from vista to win7 and i was wondering if anyone knows if C1 is compatible with that OS. Even our Canon technician is not sure.

Oh and if Corel Draw X5 also recognizes C1 (with Server T1 software version 2), because my Corel isn't able to send files.
    When I print to C1, I can see its progress via the Command Workstation, but after the processing is finished, C1 doesn't print anything.

Thanks.

2. DANIELCANON

DANIELCANON Member

si es posible funciona sin problemas

3. nkoppel48

nkoppel48 New Member

Hi there...

I will share my experience which is terrible. I have a Canon Image Runner 3220 with a C1 fiery that I purchased new a few years ago... I am running Win 7 in 64 bit mode and Canon has completely in the worst way possible failed to help or support me in getting it to function in Post Script mode. They have a PCL driver but is worthless for IE: Photoshop. If anyone has a solution I would be grateful. Canon's solution was to sell me a new $40,000 copier. I will go to Kinko's before I ever buy another Canon product and everyone should know how poorly they have supported their equipment!

4. Jeff

Jeff Senior Member

nkoppel48, the OP mentions the T1 fiery, so I believe he is talking about the Canon Imagepress C1 printer with the fiery t1 RIP, not the IRC3220 with Feiry C1 RIP.