Inkjetcartridge link exchange

Discussion in 'Printing Business Practices' started by ronvictor, Mar 13, 2007.

1. ronvictor

ronvictor New Member

Hai everyone,

we are very much interested in link exchange

Title : Inkjet cartridge,Toner,Ink,Toner
    URL : http://www.lowerpriceusa.com
    Description : If you are looking for the Ink cartridge/toner cartridge then your LowerPriceUSA is best and always RISK FREE! We offer you 30 days guarantee on all our products. If in case you are not 100% satisfied with the performance of any product you purchase from LowerPriceUSA, you are free to return it within 30 days of purchase date, and we assure you to replace or refund your order.
    Mailid :inkjetlinks@gmail.com

Regards
    LowerPriceUSA

Last edited: Mar 13, 2007
  2. Color Printing Forum Admin

Color Printing Forum Admin Administrator

Hi Ron,

<moved from large format inkjet forum>

I'm afraid this looks like spam. But if not, you are most welcome to stick around the fourm as discussion picks up; a link in your signature is fine, and you are welcome to answer on-topic questions about non-OEM ink as you see fit. (Please do not post off-topic spam though nor cross-post duplicate posts as they will be deleted on sight.)

3. mikejohn

mikejohn New Member

I am interested in link exchange!

Please tell me where you can post my link, i have printing related site!

4. Color Printing Forum Admin

Color Printing Forum Admin Administrator

I'd recommend posting your link in directories and submitting to searh engines. You can certainly include your link in your signature while answering questions posted on forums like this one, but make sure your posts are relevant, quality, and on-topic as spamming forums will only yield negative PR.