Infuriating sensors...!

Discussion in 'Komori Printing Presses' started by Kartal55, Feb 7, 2024.

1. Kartal55

Kartal55 Member

Having a hard time with the feed table sensor on komori S29. "Impression" on sensor dirt warning. Tried everything but it just won't feed more than 6 or 8 sheets! Part's are difficult to find in this age of the declining printing sector.

Any ideas guy's....?

Attached Files:

2. Raf77

Raf77 Senior Member

You need to adjust the sensor pal

3. Kartal55

Kartal55 Member

Hi there buddy, I'm not too sure where pal adjustment is made as I'm more familiar with Heidelbergs. Here in Australia there is a very short supply of komori technicians. Can you please explain where the PAL adjustment is made? Cheers....

4. Raf77

Raf77 Senior Member

There is no pal sensor, I've just called you pal:D:D:D
    You need to adjust impression sensor at eyekom which is under the feeding table.

5. Kartal55

Kartal55 Member

Funny guy.... here down under we're not used to term's like pal. We call each other mate! So I'm familiar with the old eyecom before software ran presses. Do you mean directly under the feed table or inside the small door where you select side lay left & right, front lay inner outer etc. Sorry i got thrown in the deep end cos the regular guy quit.

6. Raf77

Raf77 Senior Member

Under the feeding table. You need to turn it clockwise until red light start flashing and then back it anticlockwise just tiny bit till light stop flashing.

Attached Files:

7. Kartal55

Kartal55 Member

Thanks for your help champ... this press I'm operating doesn't have the same arrangement under the feeder! I found them inside the circuitry cabinet under the feeder console. Anyway it's all sorted now cheers....

8. Raf77

Raf77 Senior Member

Well done