Image Control 2

Discussion in 'Heidelberg Printing Presses' started by Mathew, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Mathew

Mathew Senior Member

Hello guys,
    Does anyone have some experiences with Heidelberg Image Control 2? I need an urgent assistance on a case.

Thanks

2. PWInc

PWInc Member

What's the matter?

3. Mathew

Mathew Senior Member

This unit is beside XL106-8+LYYLYYL that we moved recently. After start up, it shows error 23047 which means there is no communication between color measuring bar with computer. We asked Heidelberg and they claimed measuring head has got damaged during transportation since it's not been secured. But it's not right since the measuring bar and head both were secured. I came back to Croatia again to check it myself. In initialization menu at Low Level System Settings in Service mode, where we can initiate the modules one by one, none of the commands which are executed through GBIB module does not function. It means 1Gbit LAN communication line between measuring IPC and measuring bar does not exist. It's not the cable and it's not IPC but it could be GBIB module.
    Here is the photo from Low Level System Settings with the commands which are executed and passed. The rest of commands will fail or not executed.
    Do you have any idea about it?

Attached Files: