Igen 5 - issues with small text filling in

Discussion in 'Xerox iGen3, iGen4, & iGen5 Digital Presses' started by Paul2022, May 30, 2023.

1. Paul2022

Paul2022 Member

Hi guys having terrible issues on Igen 5 with small text filling in not much in settings in free flow to adjust I have messed around with toner concentration but still bad

2. Charles levin

Charles levin Member

igen5, like the ones we recently bought, are endless problems, and Xerox will not stand by them when they are down for days, weeks and months. During the last 6 months Xerox was providing us with knowingly defective toner and they have done nothing to support us while charging us full price for everything. They show no mercy and their contracts are designed to strip the owner/operator of any recourse or rights - read it and only hope it expires soon. We took our issues to the top and were only ignored and disregarded. BUYER BEWARE. If you need facts and guidance reach out to me anytime.

3. Paul2022

Paul2022 Member

Hi Charles thanks for the reply send me on details of the trouble you have with Xerox

4. Paul2022

Paul2022 Member

I'm very sorry to hear the problems you are having Charles ours is not as bad as yours but there is always something up with the machine not a day goes by without some problem I will pass it onto my boss thanks for getting back to me

Paul

5. Charles levin

Charles levin Member

Hi Paul, if you have the igen5 I would bet you have had these toner issues and may still be having them. And, yes, the issues are constant, the down time is relentless and the cost to you and I and others are severe....have your boss call anytime and ask for me or Matt - 407-298-3579

6. Charles levin

Charles levin Member

charles at shuffledink dot com

7. Paul2022

Paul2022 Member

Hi Charles what were the issues you most experienced with the toner issues I'm new to Igen I previously worked for Ricoh Ireland running there ProC 9210
    Paul

8. Milo Wilson

Milo Wilson Senior Member

Hey Charles. Give me a call and let's see if I can help you figure it out.

9. Charles levin

Charles levin Member

Hi Milo - How are you? They have finally replaced the defective toner with newly manufactured toner so now we are back to normal (50%) up time. The damages they have caused you or nobody can make right - only Xerox can, but they won't even reply to a call or an email because they are afraid their stock price may go done and the CEO's anti-client culture he has instilled has them all towing the line....reminds me of our spineless politicians....

10. Charles levin

Charles levin Member

Paul - our issues were knowingly defective toner....nothing could be done until they finally ran out it and provided newly manufactured toner. They won't admit it, but its a fact proven by reality, several of their employees and numerous other ignen5 owners