I have some problems with a Bizhub c450 with Fiery X3eTY + Folding Finisher FS-603

Discussion in 'Konica Minolta Color Laser Printers & Copiers' started by Fatus, May 11, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Fatus

Fatus New Member

I just bought a Konica Minolta Bizhub c450 with Fiery X3eTY and a Folding Finisher FS-603. (all second hand)

I have 3 different drivers installed for it and I am currently learning how 2 use the printer.

Drivers :
    Fiery X3e 31C-M PS v2.0
    Fiery X3eTY 35C-KM PS v2.01
    Fiery X3eTY 35C-KM PS v2.01 eu

I am using Windows 7 and as I know these are the only drivers compatible with W7. I have read the manual but because of the driver changes I can not find all the options shown in the manual.

And have the following problems:

1. When I use the duplex i have no idea how I can set the front and back images to match. Can someone please tell me where can I find the options to change those setting using my current drivers? Found the solution for this one. TY
    2. When I try to make a booklet folded and stapled I have no idea how to uncheck the "center erase". I have unchecked it from the printer console, but as I see in the manual you can also uncheck it from the driver menu on the PC. And I can not find that option in my curent driver menu.
    3. The Folding Finisher doesnt fold ... and i have no idea why. Is there any way to test it?

Last edited: May 11, 2011