hydraulic pressure problem (press) polar 92E

Discussion in 'Cutters and Trimmers' started by Jorge Vasquez, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Jorge Vasquez

Jorge Vasquez New Member

Hi everyone, I have a Polar 92E from the year 97, and recently I have a problem with the pressure of the press, from one moment to another it started to go down very slowly but it cut normally, with the days and the press took too long to go down to the point of not reaching to the table, but if there was movement of the blade. We regulated the speed and it started to slow down but it worked for about 20 to 30 minutes. and then I didn't want to download the press. We have been checking and measuring the solenoid valves and they all seem to work well, we changed the pressure regulation block but the problem persists. Now sometimes the error of the blade position not reached appears, we have measured the hydraulic pressure with the pressure gauges and it is within the manufacturer's ranges. What can be. best regards. Atte. Jorge.

2. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

Hi sir:

Hope you are well.

If i can understand well, the problem is with the Knife , Not with the Clamp, since you are mentioned the Knife is coming down, and sometimes , the knife not reaching the Top.

1) I strong recommend you , refill the recipient of Hydraulic Oil, and bleeding the complete Hydraulic system very well

2) most of the malfunctions , are coming with hydraulic system.

3) Use the hydraulic oil, recommend for the factory Polar.

4) Clean very well the oil filter.

5) Look for some leakage in the pipes, and other section of the hydraulic system.

3. Jorge Vasquez

Jorge Vasquez New Member

Thanks, the error started in the press (?). We changed a new hydraulic pump, since the one we had was broken. We used Tellus 46 oil recommended by Polar. The filter is new from Polar. We looked for leaks but it does not look bad.
    We also had to set the pressure regulator to maximum, but it is still at the correct pressure. What we observe is that the press (?) does not go down fast, neither when the pedal is pressed nor when the automatic cut is performed, although we already regulate the speed.
    Could it be a valve or an electrical wire?
    Thank you

4. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

Hi sir:

I did note that you are from ,Peru speak spanish, you can send me your email, if you want.

However i recommend again, since you are NOT mentioned me anything about

1) bleeding the complete Hydraulic system from AIR , very well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2) most of the malfunctions !!!!!!!!!!!, are coming with hydraulic system.

3) After you bleeding the system very well, and if the problem persist , you must test the Solenoids-Electrical:1) Y33(CUT) +Y27(CLAMPING), FOR +42vDC , and see in the Electronic Board Sk95 - LEDs condition V84 normal condition =OFF +V89 normal condition= OFF

Blessing

5. Jorge Vasquez

Jorge Vasquez New Member

hi Cuña, yes i am from to Peru, my mail is: mantenimiento@graficabiblos.com, We are just in the process of verifying the valves, but what we observe is that there is always tension coming to the Y315 valve, but there is a faulty valve error now, the Y27 and Y33 valves, if they are activated, they receive normal tension.
    thanks

6. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

ok.

Due the test first: 1) bleeding +

2) if the problem persist, check the LED for solenoids-valve Y 27+y33

Blessing