HP Z3200 CIS fully tested

Discussion in 'Continuous Ink Systems' started by cathedralgraphics, Jul 6, 2012.

1. cathedralgraphics

cathedralgraphics New Member

I'm pretty sure most people who own this printer havn't considered refilling the inks. it has a 12 colour system, with 6 print heads. www.advancedinkjetsystems.com sell refillable cartridges and the bottles of ink. it works out about £11 for 130ml, as apposed to £70 for the Hp originals. I've been running their system for a year now. It does NOT degrade the printheads faster than HP originals. I have been running roughly 20 a1's a day (at least) every working day. the quality is perfect. i usually use satin semi gloss 195gsm or 300gsm satin canvas, and the quality is every bit as good. i think this printer is a good option for re-fillers because even if you wreck the head, its cheap to replace and and bleeding the system can be accomplished with a sringe. any questions just ask

2. William Allen

William Allen Member

We've been using our Z3200 for a few weeks and it uses much less ink than the old Epson 7800.

With a lot of monochrome, the fun-size LG cartridge that came with the machine lasted almost until the end of the third 100 foot roll of paper. The other fun-size cartridges are between a third and half full.

Although the HP cartidges are only 130ml, they last a lot longer than the Epson 220ml carts in the old printer.

As for £70 per cartridge, Repropoint on 01483 596281 will do better than that!