1. The Color Printing Forum Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post presses, equipment, or parts they either want or have for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

HP Indigo S2000 Digital Press (Low Impressions)

Discussion in 'Offset & Digital Presses for sale' started by PreciseEquipment, Nov 2, 2015.

1. PreciseEquipment

PreciseEquipment www.preciseequip.com

[​IMG]

This press was purchased new in 2007.
    Original purchase price: $280,000.00

Details
    Manufacturer: HP Indigo
    Model Number: S2000
    Year: 2007
    Colors: 6
    Impressions:
    - Machine: 723k
    - Print Count: 294k

Features
    Upgraded from 4 to 6 Colors
    Thick Substrate Capabilities
    White Ink Option

Condition: Great mechanical and physical condition. Very well kept and maintained by a very small single shift printing operation. Very little use.

COLORPRINTINGFORUM SPECIAL PRICE: $15,625.00 (LOT)

I AM ALSO INCLUDING A STARTER PACKAGE OF INKS AND PARTS (SEE PHOTOS)

This is priced to move fast and I am only offering it out at this price to colorprintingforum members. If you are interested in this machine, you must provide me with your CPF username, otherwise I will not honor the price above.

NOTE: YOU WILL NOT FIND A DIGITAL PLASTIC PRINTING PRESS FOR THIS PRICE, THIS AGE, AND THIS NEW ON THE MARKET.

Let's make a deal... email me at:

shane@preciseequip.com

Attached Files: