1. The Color Printing Forum Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post presses, equipment, or parts they either want or have for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

HP Indigo 3000 available

Discussion in 'Offset & Digital Presses for sale' started by Jon Stevens, Jun 19, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Jon Stevens

Jon Stevens New Member

I live just north of Seattle, WA, but work nationw
    We have an HP Indigo 3000 available. It is a lease return with less than 10 million clicks. Call us for details!
    Jon Stevens
    TOGF Equipment, LLC
    360-387-6733 (direct line)
    425-330-0433 (cell phone)

2. ericliste

ericliste New Member

Information

Hi Jon,

I want to know if the machine is complete and the price that you are asking for it. Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Eric Liste

3. Jon Stevens

Jon Stevens New Member

I live just north of Seattle, WA, but work nationw
    Hp 3000

Hi Eric:

That one is gone, but there is another 3000 available and a 3050. Please email me directly and we can go over the details with you.

Kind Regards,
    Jon Stevens
    jon@togfequipment.com
    1-360-387-6733

4. munda2723

munda2723 New Member

Dear Jon,
    I would be interested in the Indigo 3050. If you can please send me more details for the 3050 you have and some pictures if possible.
    Thanks alot.
    Pawan Kumar
    munda2723@hotmail.com
    1-415-740-4541