HP Credit

Discussion in 'HP Indigo Digital Presses' started by kcardona@printworx.com, Jan 30, 2017.

1. kcardona@printworx.com

kcardona@printworx.com Member

Hi all
    Just wondering if any of you out there have been put on wrongful credit hold and being forced to seek independent service and consumables

We have not received service or consumables from HP for over one year but they continue to bill us even thought we cancelled our Shared plus click contract in Feb 2015

2. Sark

Sark Member

I'm sure they'll work it out with you since issues like this tend to catch attention of people on the fence of buying one machine or another.

Did you receive some sort of written confirmation of your contract being cancelled?

Were there any portions of the service contract in dispute when you cancelled it? (e.g. it was a 2 year contract and not a month-to-month contract)

If it were month-to-month, you have written confirmation of cancellation, and no services or consumables received under the contract since you cancelled, then I would hope it's something HP would just resolve for you in hopes to win back your business sometime in the future.

3. kcardona@printworx.com

The shared maintenance plus click contract was an auto renewal yearly contract which they never cancelled or fulfilled any consumables or service for over the last year and a half. The full service contract cancelled the shared. They gave written notice of cancellation of the Full Service 6 months later due to the unpaid shared contract. Now they have put us into collections and litigation for product and service we never received. They can't even produce a packing slip or Fedex tracking for product they charged us for. Had repeated conference calls to eliminate this error. Got no where and now half the people we dealt with don't work there anymore. Completely dysfunctional company - this all started once we paid off our 5500 and they tried to sell us to a 7000 series. Moving on without them. The legal council point blank told us they want nothing to do with us even after 2 paid off HP's and 15 year relationship. Typical one hand doesn't know what the other is doing. My advice - run away from HP - much better options out there now

4. Sark

Sark Member

Scary. I've been taking a look at this HP PageWide T240 lately, too. Hmmmm.

I hope one of their reps sees this and comes along to announce this issue has been or is being amicably resolved.

5. kcardona@printworx.com

That is what is so funny - when I was away on vacation in France last year a rep did reach out to me "try" to help - guess what he is no longer with the company
    My original Ron Stockman was great but he retired a few years back. In addition to that they raised click charges based on machines age and failed to notify us and charged the wrong sales tax for the county we reside for services and product never supplied. They told me they sent a record of increase to our owner via FedeX but have failed to provide a tracking number or signed by info.

6. kcardona@printworx.com

My warning to everyone - do not sign an auto renewal contract. Do a year by year with locked in click charges not to change without formal in person meeting.
    HP is so auto pilot they need to be more in your face service oriented like my offset ink reps and Kodak plating service folks who I praise. I see a real person at least once a month. Haven't seen a HP rep or service tech in over two years - even when requested. HP Always lets do a Go to meeting call - which I did - a waste of 1 hours time talking to six people who knew nothing and no resolution even though I did everything they asked. We don't operate that way but they do - buyer beware