How to print booklet

Discussion in 'Print Community General Printing Discussion' started by las7h0p3, Aug 13, 2012.

1. las7h0p3

las7h0p3 New Member

Hello everyone,

I want to say that I am sorry if this is not the correct place to ask this question, but here goes.

I have a Xerox WorkCentre 3119 Series printer and I was wondering if I could order my pages properly.

I want to be able to choose what picture my front side can be and also to choose the backside picture of the book + to choose the order of the pages.

Do I need to buy a new printer? If yes could you recommend me a cheaper one that has these functions? No need for the printer to have staples included, I just want a printer to be able to position the pages as in the video.

Please help.

Cheers.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2012
  2. Innah

Innah New Member

There are lots of useful resources that can be found online and these will surely help simplify the process of booklet printing. You can also use tools that were designed to create professional looking booklets that you will surely love. MS Word and Open Office are best for the newbies on booklet creation while Scribus and GIMP can create effects that will definitely create enhanced results.

3. las7h0p3

las7h0p3 New Member

Thank you for your reply. I'd found a solution to my problems already.

Cheers.

4. aniejomes

aniejomes Previous User

That is nice! Then please share this with your forum members. I would also like to know the solution.
    Thanks in advance.