How many sell Tshirts?

Discussion in 'Print Community General Printing Discussion' started by JeridHill, Aug 23, 2010.

1. JeridHill

JeridHill New Member

I am trying to see if it is worth marketing to offset printers. We have digital equipment that will print directly onto a tshirt from a computer, bypassing traditional screen printing methods. I thought about advertising to commercial printers, but since there hasn't been a market for these kinds of machines in this industry, I'm wondering if it would be worth investing in. It would take quite a few thousand dollars just to penetrate the market, and I don't even know if the ROI would be enough to cover costs.

I'm looking to see if anyone here has considered selling tshirts as an additional source of income, is already selling tshirts or wouldn't even consider it.

As a side note, I ran an ABDick 360 for years (and still have it with a 2nd color). I just don't use it anymore because I found outsourcing seems to be so much quicker and better quality of print than what I could achieve.

2. SkaldiArts

SkaldiArts Member

The short term quality of these items make them very not worth the cost.

3. dpkarur

dpkarur Member

dear Sir,
    I am from India. I am from a place called Tirupur. It is one of the world largest producers of t shirts. we have a huge demand for this
    if intrested pl mail me . karur@hilifelabels.com