Horizon AC 1200 collator

Discussion in 'Collator-Booklet Maker Systems' started by astanpublications, Jun 4, 2016.

1. astanpublications

astanpublications New Member

I have brought a used horizon ac1200 collator machine and after shipment the continuous function of the collator has stopped working. I cleaned the machine several times but still not working. when i press the start button its working. But i have to press it every single time to collate one set. The continuous function is not working.
    Couple of repair people looked at it and one said its the feeding roller problem. Other one said its a circuit board problem and cannot be repaired without a circuit board diagram. I don't completely understand the problem.
    I don't have proper manual for it. Everything on the machine is in some Chinese language.

I am looking for some help who can advice what would be the problem here. Also if anyone has the manual for it i would appreciate if you can share it with me. Also where can i find parts for this machine?

Please advice.

Thank you.

Attached Files:

2. er.bajaj001@gmail.com

er.bajaj001@gmail.com Member

I don't think so it's a board problem. Send some more photographs of operating panel. Whatsapp- +918106666607

3. Ahmedelbahga

Ahmedelbahga New Member

I HAVE THE same exact problem .. did you fix your problem yet?? how did you do this??

4. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

Hi Mr.
    Hope you are well
    I saw the post.
    However can be a combo problem(mechanical9+electrical)
    If you have the serial number, and model exactly, for to help you?
    However i will some Tips for troubleshooting Need Test :
    1) Belt tension in the Main Motor.
    2) Deflection of V-Belta aprox 1/4"
    3)See the Forward Roller is o.k, and parallel to the table, see the ball bearing.
    4) Test the Photocell detector transmisor and receiver too , for bad-adjustement of defective, or Dirty.
    Repair, clean, or replace
    5) See Carefully the Feed Clutch, is working o.k or has a Grease, or Oil, clean very well. Inspect for
    worn in the mechanical parts, test if the mechanism control is electric, or electronic or Both.
    Let me know for more Help.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2017