hi again

Discussion in 'DI Presses' started by Orange print, Jun 19, 2009.

1. Orange print

Orange print Senior Member

hi again and thanks for your time

i read carefully all of your messages .my temperature in the cooler is 21 degrees celcius and cant go down more than 21(this is the minimum).i dont know have to change it to make lower than 21 degrees celcius.in my room have air conditioning but there is too hot maybe i think that the temperature of the room is about 27-30 celcius.my cooling system is near of my machine,first was up and now is down since mrs heidelberg comes here and tell to us to keep the cooling system down for the well circulating water and without stuck.today i will do again the rollers and i will put some 0 rings and the lateral can move any more like those are now.i am confused with some things ;
    1.i dont know what are the blanket over packed?
    2.in my magazine i have some inks duck foils and i use them in the classic offset presses to protect the duck but i never used because those are for qm 46 di but when i try to put the foil this is more larger than the ink duck. maybe i have to cut them a little left and right to put the aksial protection ink(i dont know whose white how its tell in english).
    3.have any body any idea to tell me who is the best to registrate the roller to roller and the roller to plate because i know that more people do different registartion(with spessor,make paralel the roller and after they touch make with ekzagonal 1 quarter rotate at both sides)
    another thing is that i have saw in youtube someone that clean in the front of blak section the silicone but i dont know for what is that and for what he use properly in he press.

2. mrheidelberg

mrheidelberg Senior Member

Hi E,

The machine will run fine at 21 degrees. You could also run a couple of fans around the machine to help cool down the ambient air.
    The blanket is 1.95mm, the packing is 0.40mm (1 blue calibrated sheet) using this the machine will not be overpacked whatever other people tell you.
    The duct foil you mentioned is NOT for your machine.....it is for a different model.
    The roller settings are all in the manual that i gave you.
    Adjust all the plate inkers to the occillators to 4 mm (using the yellow, blue and red screws) for the corasponding rollers.
    Adjust the yellow (orange screw) and blue (violet screw) (1st and 2nd) plate inkers to plate to 3mm (max) and the red (3rd sleeve roller) (orange screw) to 1 to 1.5mm.

What are the O rings......do you mean the O rings on the adjustable eccentric in the roller lock.

Regards.

3. Orange print

thnx mrs heidelberg thanks for your idea.i will tell my boss to put some fans around mine machine.also for the 0 ring i have to put in the adjustable eccentric in the roller lock because when i do the registartin of the rollers to rollers and the rollers to plate those eccentric in the roller make a movement of about 1mm no more.should i have to puth those or not?

regards

4. mrheidelberg

If you undo and turn the eccentric, you can take any slack out of the bearing lock. Just take a bearing off one of the rollers to do this, it will make it easier.

5. Orange print

mr.heidelberg

Hi
    Can you pls clarify your last message. I do not understend complitely.
    rgds
    enri

6. mrheidelberg

Take any slack out of the bearing so it does not move around in the roller cup.