Help with Print software.. ricoh aficio w2400

Discussion in 'Layout, graphics, and prepress Software' started by cadmaster, Dec 22, 2008.

1. cadmaster

cadmaster New Member

I just purchased this printer last week.. we use it mostly for autocad.. my situation is this... if i send ten prints of drawings to the printer w/ three copies of each.. how do i make the printer print it in sets (collate) so all i have to do is grab one set and staple.. rather than grab them and sort them in order.. the printer is on a network (windows 2003 server) w/ 3 computers connected to a server (windows xp).. is there additional software i need to install beyond the standard driver? do i install software on each machine or just server? or will the machine do it itself?.. if there is software, which one do u recommend (freeware would be nice, but not necessary)

thanks for the help

2. HP INDIGO CARE

HP INDIGO CARE Member

Just enable collate option in print dialogue of the standard printer driver software.

3. OkiTech

OkiTech Senior Member

I would install the driver on every individual PC. As far as collating, yeah, just check a "Collate" box in your driver window before clicking "Print"

4. HP INDIGO CARE

HP INDIGO CARE Member

Yes, Needed to install driver software in each node, and assign as network printer with it's network address. Then just enable "Collate" box and Print.