Help SM 102-8P 2006

Discussion in 'Heidelberg Printing Presses' started by Nikolic123, Feb 4, 2022.

1. Nikolic123

Nikolic123 Member

Dear colleagues, please help. I have a problem with the SM 102-8P 2006 year, the first few sheets coming out of the machine are smeared with yellow paint which is on the eighth unit, also the board is non stop greasy, which you can see in the photo. Has this happened to anyone, and does anyone have a solution to this problem. Best regards and thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

2. Jack liston

Jack liston Senior Member

There is an issue with dampening check stripes

3. Adil

Adil Senior Member

Hello ,
    Do you print yellow in this?

4. Nikolic123

Nikolic123 Member

Yes, it is printed

5. Adil

Adil Senior Member

How is the condition of the blanket?
    If you can take pictures of the blanket when the problem occurs.
    Also a picture of the dampening battery and the degreaser roller.
    It seems that you have this problem after you do a blanket wash??
    Thank you

ABDALLH SANDAFI likes this.
  6. Nikolic123

Nikolic123 Member

7. Adil

Adil Senior Member

Sir, you have a problem with the increase in thickness on the ends of the plate, this tells me that you have an emulsion problem with the inking rollers (ink too heavy + excess dampening solution)
    In this case you must proceed as follows:
    - disassemble the inking rollers, check the thickness and the state of the rubber, icing and wear. (Change if necessary)
    - reassemble the rollers as indicated in the catalog
    - remove the dampening rollers, check the physical condition. (Change if necessary)
    - reassemble the dampening rollers as indicated in the catalog
    - pay attention to the adjustment of the intermediate roller because it has a very important role in balancing the ink and the water.
    Good luck and let me know

Grant B and ABDALLH SANDAFI like this.
  8. Adil

Adil Senior Member

Here is attached all the causes and solutions for this type of problem

Attached Files:

ABDALLH SANDAFI likes this.
  9. turbotom1052

turbotom1052 Senior Member

When its time to change plates from one form to the next, you may want to try cleaning both your blanket and impression cylinder before you hang the next plate. Your pictures would indicate to me that perhaps you're skipping the cleaning step.

10. Adil

Adil Senior Member

Mr turbotom, despite everything, he should not print with the state of the current blanket. In addition to that he has a lubrication problem (dry) at the level of the plate which indicates that there is an emulsion at the level of the ink rollers.
    Let us know MR nikolic

11. turbotom1052

turbotom1052 Senior Member

The yellow ink you see on the plate edges is because it is transferring up from the impression cylinder when the unit goes on impression, during the plate hanging process. If he would clean his blankets and impression cylinders BEFORE he hangs his plates, he would be starting off with everything clean. If he could just start off clean there is not only a good chance that he could stay clean. but he would also keep his yellow inker from getting contaminated from the other colors.

Grant B likes this.
  12. Adil

Adil Senior Member

If Mr Nikolic confirms this to us, this is good, then this will be a way of solving the problem, starting with the elimination of the causes.
    Tell me Mr Nikolic, do you have the inking roller thermoregulation system (T circuit)??

13. Nikolic123

Nikolic123 Member

Dear colleagues, thank you for your advice. Problem solved. yes, we have thermoregulatory rollers on the machine that keep the temperature at 25 ° C.
    The problem was with the piston that puts pressure on the cylinder, that piston is at the bottom of the cylinder, and it lost its adjustment, by adjusting that piston, we solved the problem of dirty plates, blankets and pressure cylinder.
    I will post a photo in a couple of hours, to show you exactly what it is about if there is a problem with the translation.

14. Beguin

Beguin Senior Member

hello dear sir, check the keys on the plate and check the contact roller touch wetting degreaser! if you do not understand send me the image of the mooring system thank you very much.

15. Adil

Adil Senior Member

On attends toujours les images en me disant comment tu as resolu le problème

16. Nikolic123

Nikolic123 Member

This is the cylinder pressure piston I told you about. At the outlet of the piston, there is a thread with a nut, which is the adjustment of the cylinder pressure.

Attached Files: