1. The Color Printing Forum Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post presses, equipment, or parts they either want or have for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Help - need used Nuvera 120 EA & a DC5000 or Konica minolta cs 650 in UK

Discussion in 'Color Laser Printers & Copiers for sale' started by zetec29, May 4, 2011.

1. zetec29

zetec29 New Member

Hi All i'm Mike currently work for a US company based in the UK inside a book distribution warehouse.

Can anyone help me get hold of a used Nuvera 120 EA & a DC5000 or Konica minolta cs 650, I currently have DP180 & a DC12 so our company is looking to move into the future more.

Thank you Mike

2. Milo Wilson

Milo Wilson Senior Member

I can help in that area but I'm from the States so that may be a problem. My email is qualitechcopier@cox.net if you have any questions. My cell is 714-292-6912

3. zetec29

zetec29 New Member

Thanks for the offer but looking for something in the UK due to the freight costs already researched by my American counterparts. But thank you anyway.:cool:

4. visse496

visse496 New Member

Nuvera / dc5000

Hello Mike ,

At this moment we have in our warehouse in the Netherlands ( little transport)
    2 x Xerox Nuvera 120 ( counters +/- 9 en 11 milj) and 1 x DC5000 ( 2,7 milj).
    The Nuvera's are collected from a client and worked at that moment but because the run on license we can not check them anymore ( ofcourse the still work when you put them on) .The DC 5000 is completly tested for and runs perfect.
    Prices ex works/vat - Nuvera 10.000 - 12.000 Euro's , the DC 5000 12500 euro.
    If you have any further questions do not hesitate to contact me.

Dennis / Onlinecopiers

5. ndprinting

ndprinting Member

Mike

I'm in UK, I know of a Nuvera CP120 monochrome digital printing press Manufactured in 2006/7 and a DC700

colourprint@ntlworld.com

or call me 07801 434270 - Tony