Heidelberg SM74 - Jobs Memory

Discussion in '4-Color Offset Presses +' started by micsabri, Sep 22, 2022.

1. micsabri

micsabri Member

Can I know how to recall back all jobs from memory? Operator mistake has overwriten it.

2. Adil

Adil Senior Member

I think that with a backup of the hard disk you can recover everything, the operation is done with software (dataremove) that you can find at the representative of heidelberg in your country

3. micsabri

micsabri Member

Just realize, I think all files is still there but seems something been locked/disable so I can't see all save files.
    For eg, I still can save file, but can't see the file after save.
    For eg, I save with same job name, it still prompt want to overwrite or not, means the file is still there.
    Can someone know what is going on? Thanks.

4. Adil

Adil Senior Member

press the job key in the header line and then press the job selection tab. then press the arrow key this is where there is a list with the possible source memories (there are several types of memory or databases either prepress interface, workplace interface or many others that you can find in this list ) choose the type of database where you have already saved the work, it is sure that you have changed the database, that is why it is no longer displayed
    Whatsapp : +212700552467
    Instagram : adilberg.tec
    Telegram : adilberg.tec
    Good luck sir and let me know !!

5. micsabri

micsabri Member

Thank you for your reply, however it is not workable. Will arrange Heidelberg tech to come look into it.

6. Adil

Adil Senior Member

in this case I think your memory is full, it is better to work with a flashdisc, and then you must control the flash card (CF) on the SCU