Heidelberg SM 52 speed problem

Discussion in 'Heidelberg Printing Presses' started by Johnson Tanoto, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Johnson Tanoto

Johnson Tanoto Member

Dear All,

I got SM 52 year 1996, i got problem when my machine is increasing speed more than 3000 the alarm is on . How can I fix this?
    I got his symbol appear on cptronic service display.

Thank you

Attached Files:

2. contractor

contractor Member

This is your lubrication circuit not making enough pressure. It could be a faulty pressure switch, faulty pump, break in the line or most likely the wrong lubrication grease has been used. You should be using the Kluber Centoplex flow grease or the heidelberg saphira flow grease. Other greases are too thick and create holes in the container so the pump sucks air.

3. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

Dear Sir:
    Hi hope you are well.
    I am Not sure if his Press SM 52 is coming with Direct Current Main Drive or Brushless Main Drive, both are differents.
    Need to know what Motor is ?
    However see if the press has the board SLT+Contactor K48A (SBM1+SBM2-Thyristors controlling the Armature of the motor, can be defective) this will identify that the press is Direct Current M.D
    Or if has the Board BLT for identify the Brushless M.D?

4. Johnson Tanoto

Johnson Tanoto Member

Thank you all for your reply, after replacing the grease the indicator and alarm stop beeping. Thank you very much

5. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

ok sir