Heidelberg QM DI - Early sheet problem

Discussion in 'DI Presses' started by coricdado, Feb 6, 2023.

1. coricdado

coricdado Senior Member

Hello guys...
    i have problem with early sheet error.. when the knob for moving front or back is adjusted from -1 to +5, i always get early sheet error..
    it is gone if i adjust to -2 to -5 but there is the border where the paper is not well gripped by the cylinder gripper. so paper can easy fall out from gripper.
    i think i did made mistake before few months, i put machine little to much with ink in all rollers and the machine had a very difficult start.. and from than, i have this problem.. is it possible that something moved during the hard start?

2. augustov

augustov Senior Member

This is problem of time sheet arrive... Can you modify in the gear wheel to left side of feeder... This can adjust with a hexagonal and small turn (1/16 turn) or some... Remember put the botklet in 0 and the pile feed high.

3. coricdado

coricdado Senior Member

i tried..
    sometimes I get an ok result, but after a while it just stops and doesn't move forward anymore.
    the last job I did was about 1600-1700 sheets and all of a sudden it came up and I couldn't get it to go through more than 10-20 sheets. maybe 50.. i just can't get stable anymore..

4. augustov

augustov Senior Member

Sorry delay... Write me better by WhatsApp messenger ti +57 311495 0404

Yes can you get stable sheet feed process but maybe you need more instructions about the configuration of feeder