Heidelberg PM 74 2 Color Problem (SEK flashing on main screen)

Discussion in 'Heidelberg Printing Presses' started by Eduardo Mendoza, Jun 30, 2021.

1. Eduardo Mendoza

Eduardo Mendoza New Member

Hi everyone, I have a problem on a 2-color Print Master. A few days ago the machine had a failure in the central lubrication system, if it lubricated automatically but did not reset the lap counter,The problem could be corrected electronically and when the machine was turned on again it threw this error, we do not know what it is, we have been looking for what to do for 3 days but there is no positive result I hope someone here can help me

2. ashok kumar

ashok kumar Senior Member

Hello friend
    Pls confirm as per you description (header, details are different)
    As per above
    1) sek is flashing on the screen
    For this most of the time error is due to any magnetic switch which get rotate ( like front glass, side over for handle)
    Pls check there is half circle mark in both side pls check when you close the cover then half circle/arrow are in same direction.

2) for lubrication pls check ist check level of grease in the container

3. Eduardo Mendoza

Hello again, the lubrication problem is solved, the tank is full and it restarted automatically. There is no security device activated, just mark that on the screen and the red light flashes, the electronic track the problem on the card and shows us that it is a micro that only the machines with a perfector have, this machine does not have a perfector so so much does not have that micro, although on the card it marks us as if it were

4. ashok kumar

Sek error is still coming or not

5. Eduardo Mendoza

If it still appears, we do not know what it is, no micro is activated

6. Waqas_zahid

Waqas_zahid Senior Member

Is it possible for you to send a picture of the screen that shows the SEK inputs?

7. ashok kumar

Hello
    There are magenetic read switches which cause this problem ( cover for numbering unit) , crank handle cover
    Or can send me I/O pix of zsk I will confirm you which switch is creating problem

8. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

Hi sir;

You can test this magnetic switch easy , very well, with the Digital Multimeter or DMM, pass or put some magnet in form the switch, or between space or switch, the continuity must be read O, indicating that is GOOD, and see is faulty, read OL, replace it.

9. Beguin

Beguin Senior Member

please show us which ones the screen indicates concerning the errors thank you very much