Heidelberg MO + Heidelberg CPC 1-02/03 problem

Discussion in 'Heidelberg Printing Presses' started by Uros, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Uros

Uros New Member

Hello...
    I`m a new member here, and also new to the whole offset printing world.
    In the printing studio where I work we have a problem (after moving to another location) with CPC.
    I now it could be thousand reasons for malfunction (technician that disassembled the machine comes with a lot of experience and recommendations, from his pint of view - everything is on its right place) after changing location. When turned on CPC shows constant values; it does not follow commands. We thought that the problem could be that the battery on one of the plates could be dead so it could happen that CPC have lost memory, but when changed with a new one, there was no improvement.
    Does anybody knows if there is a startup procedure for this type of CPC? Does this sound like a problem that anyone have had before?
    Please help, I would be eternally grateful...

2. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

Dear Sir:
    Good day hope you are well.
    Normally when they are moving some equipment is normally , some pcb, cables, connector are
    wrong by the movement.
    I strong recommend you 1) Tight again any connector 2) Clean it 3) See if there are some loose connection cables, connector, or
    wires missing ( not connected) 4)connector broken or wires broker.
    However i am attaching a shoot screen, that i did circle in brown any Test in each section for Voltage, looke for voltage missing to due
    some fuse, or loose connector, or bad connection. See if the main transformer is given All voltages appearing in the schematic attached, and finally SEE the low voltages likes: +5vdc +12Vdc for IC TTL+CMOS very critical, without this Voltages All the machines can be blocked with Many error.
    Of course use the common sense, +DMM like Fluke, and Schematic Diagrams coming with the machine.
    Let me know if you have some question, doubt, etc

Attached Files:

3. Uros

Uros New Member

Dear Chock,
    Thank you for your quick reply, and sorry for not updating for some time.
    The thing is that all the tiny motors are running, but without reading on a display, we were practically blind.
    We had upcoming jobs so the fastest way, and maybe unorthodox, was to bypass readings on the motors themselves, by inputting wires to the pot that is controlling aligning of the plates, and then read the values through Arduino micro-controller via linx on a laptop. So now we can take care of aligning; still there are too many motors that are running color amount, so that's kind of difficult to evaluate, but can be done - blindly.
    Thank you again, and if you have any new thoughts on this feel free to post, maybe we'll get things done the proper way, when the time's right.
    Best wishes, U.

4. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

Hi Sir.
    I can undertand, very well.
    BUT you must take care of my Steps before, since IF ANY voltages is Missing, you CAN not
    play any more with the Frame.
    there is NOT nothing You can do . o.k?
    Try to do it
    However let me know any question

ibra ahmed likes this.