Heidelberg GTOZ Speedmaster I ask for help !!!

Discussion in 'Heidelberg Printing Presses' started by leonidas, May 10, 2017.

1. leonidas

leonidas New Member

On the panel CPtronic In the error section flashing this indicator and when the printer sounds an audio signal.

Attached Files:

2. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

Good day Sir
    Hi, need to know what is exactly Model is your machine

3. exheidmech

exheidmech Senior Member

My guess is you have a GTOZP with stream feeder, not a speedmaster. Icon in the bottom of the screen looks to me like its for central lube. I would first check that the central lube container is full of the correct flow grease, could also be that your not reaching the required pressure in the central lube. Could be a bad pump, bad pressure sensor or maybe even a leak in the lubrication system.

charlie wishon likes this.
  4. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

Good day sir:
    My apologize for to Not answer yesterday
    the Internet was Not good in my country.
    1) Please Test the Pump Motor for oil pump, see if the Voltages is o.k use good DMM
    loo for loose wires, and open wires, or burn cables.,AND finally the Motor Faulty or Pump.
    2)look for pressure switch 1S33 , in the operator side, test it and see if o.k, look for lose wires,
    burn, or broker wires, and finally for faulty Pressure S.
    3) Look for reservoir oil, if is clean, and filter, and see if there Are NOT obstruccion, clean and tigh
    very well the any connection.
    There another test that you can do it.
    However back to me, if there are some question or doubt

charlie wishon likes this.
  5. mrheidelberg

mrheidelberg Senior Member

Hi,

Would it not be easier just to say check the grease pump & make sure it has grease in it (as exheidmech said) before going into so much technical details to check out this, that & the other which could & would confuse many people.

Regards.

6. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

Dear Colleague:
    Hi, hope you are well in union with his family.
    As Professional Engineer P.E in BSEE, in electrical and electronic engineering, by over 45 years of experiences, with emphasis as Troubleshooter in Graphic Industry, trained Included by Heidelberg and Polar in Germany(Now retired as Old Man) , is My Strong Obligation to tell any person: called customer, or user the truth What Steps Need to be carried Out.
    Otherwise I am wasting my time, and the customer too,since they are NOT Experts you must obligated to
    indicate What going On in the machine, and the Errors possibilities to others .
    Is my opinion.