heidelberg gto46 counter problem

Discussion in 'Heidelberg Printing Presses' started by mr.noon, Dec 21, 2020.

1. mr.noon

mr.noon New Member

a problem is in my gto machine's counting system. if i started the machine and active the printing(impression)process;the counter adds 2 digits in addition, before paper come to the delivery unit. sometimes machine stopped randomly while going on printing process, if i start again the machine, this problem come again and again. our technician tride to fix it. but he failde. do you have any ideas about, how to fix it ? pleace! if you give any guidance to fix it,that can be to solve this problem

2. junker1984

junker1984 Senior Member

Sounds like a faulty roller switch, located under the feedboard. It is common after years of use that the mechanical parts wear out, doesn't usually involve the electrical contacts, but those should be checked. Loose wires in the counter terminal strip. Check all blue wires in electrical cabinet. These are your 24V DC conductors.

member 18943 likes this.
  3. mr.noon

mr.noon New Member

I have checked all blue wires. It has been perfect.

4. junker1984

junker1984 Senior Member

Great, but I hope you are focusing your attention on the roller switch. I have replaced many of those switches over the years because of the issues you've seen.

mr.noon likes this.