Heidelberg GTO Printmaster 52 not inching

Discussion in 'Heidelberg Printing Presses' started by Arie, Oct 11, 2017 at 9:41 PM.

1. Arie

Arie New Member

Hello.
    Can someone please give me advice on how to resolve an issue with the press not inching on my Heidelberg GTO Printmaster 52 (1999). I changed the round circuit board on the motor itself, but that did not resolve the issue. On occasion, it moves slightly, and slowly. However, it stops almost instantly. My mechanic suggested that it may be the HSK Circuit Board. Is there any way to get the schematics of this board, as I have an electrician able to fix it. Also, are there any places I can order used boards outside of Heidelberg?
    I welcome any suggestions or opinions, as I am not completely sure that this is a board issue. Thank you, in advance, for your help and input.

2. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

Dear Sir:
    Hi hope you are well
    After reading his coments: I must inform you that Heidelberg NOT give any Schematic for ANY board to Any customer and service.
    Always they recommend you to exchange the Old board for to get some credit, and send you a New one.
    However i know some company in U.K that work very close with Heidelberg, that they Rebuild-repair the Boards.
    But you must sure what is the problem, in order to avoid expense cost for Board.
    Please see the following recommendation:
    1)when you are inching the motor , see if the Relais:k-245 or k-244 are responding well ???
    2)Did you touch the rotor POSITION sensor motor ????? if you did you have that problem, this very Sensitive matter for adjustment, let me know
    3) IF NOT Please observe in the BOARD AUK drive conversion board with HRK4 THE status LED: H1+H2+H3
    4)Observe board KLM Red LED light up? if does you have trouble in electronic voltages .This rectify the three phase supply voltage and then 6 transistors FEED the Main Motor.
    5) See if 37VAC is coming from secondary from T6 Transformer to the bridge rectifier i giving +24VDC FOR the boards??.
    6)Finally
    Let me know any question with this basic Test.
    Blessing.
    superchock@yandex.com
    cell+whatsApp:+150588611441

3. Arie

Arie New Member

Thank you very much, I will try to check it today and let you know if it solved my problem.
    Arie

4. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

ok Sir
    Do not hesitate to reach me, for any question or
    doubt or comments.
    Blessing.
    superchock@yandex.com
    cell+whatsApp:+150588611441

5. Arie

Arie New Member