Heidelberg DI Classic Harlequin RIP

Discussion in 'DI Presses' started by prolicx, Jan 14, 2013.

1. prolicx

prolicx New Member

Hi everyone, I took over printing shop without knowing much of equipment and I am so puzzled to find where to look when I have questions or problems. We use I guess generic Harlequin RIP system using Windows NT. I came to work this morning and our RIP system computer was off. I tried to restart but it may be met its end days. Power button wouldn't start the computer. Since I can even turn it on, I can't get all the detail information. I know this RIP system wouldn't let me send (PDF or InDesign) files. I have to send files using Quark version 4. I have no idea where to start looking people that can fix this computer. If any one of you masters can help me out, I would greatly appreciated..

2. augustov

augustov Senior Member

Hi..i can help you.. please write me to my email.. heidelberg_qmdi@tech-center.com.. i can tell you how operate this, or solve any trouble.. is you wanna more better add me a your windows live messenger with the same email adress... my name is augusto...

3. augustov

augustov Senior Member

Sorry, dou you have what software for do RIP, delta, creo....

4. duffman

duffman New Member

Hello Prolicx. I might be able to help you as well. I am very well versed in Harlequin Rips. Contact me at dan@xitron.com

Dan