Heidelberg 102 zp 1994 cp tronic.

Discussion in 'Heidelberg Printing Presses' started by Ricardo, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Ricardo

Ricardo Member

hi, gentleman’s. I need help with mi 102 zp 1994 cp tronic. I’m trying to go from inline to perfect but the press won’t let me. Why? When I zero set the press the storage drum it’s not in position. I can’t drop #4 into place so I can start working on it. Any ideas? I will upload pics. In the last pic I see that the atorare drum slide over. Don’t know if that’s what the problem is. Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. junker1984

junker1984 Senior Member

When was the last time you converted? Have you checked to see if the 5mm alignment pin inserts into the hole in ring gear and side frame? Have you checked that the bore in the moveable section of the storage drum and the stationary section are aligned (as in that that they appear a concentic circle?

3. Ricardo

Ricardo Member

I have checked everything man. Just yesterday I was in perfecting.

4. junker1984

junker1984 Senior Member

Your last pic seems to show that the ring gear against the frame is not in position. Do you know what the 5mm alignment pin is, and it's function?

5. Ricardo

Ricardo Member

I really don’t know that man. I’m a rookie. Sorry!!!

6. junker1984

junker1984 Senior Member

Then you haven’t checked everything. You’ve checked everything you know. The ring gear appears out of alignment in straight print, so there’s no way to convert to perfect. You must get ring gear back to zero position.