1. The Color Printing Forum Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post presses, equipment, or parts they either want or have for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Hamilton Type Cabinet For Sale

Discussion in 'Other Printing Equipment for Sale' started by seanryder, Mar 6, 2023.

1. seanryder

seanryder Member

Cleaning out the studio today and realizing I have to let this beautiful Hamilton California Job Type cabinet go because I need the room. It’s 6ft wide and has 48 drawers (not all matching) It still has some of the original labels from when it was used at the Tribune Printing Plant in Downtown Lafayette Louisiana. It has two removable cases as shown in photos. I could sell the drawers for at least $50 each but that feels so wrong. Buyer picks up - $3,000 It’s been very loved around here. Feel free to share with friends, family and other enthusiast. Photos attached.

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      24.3 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      29 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg