Hamada 775 CDX issue

Discussion in '1-Color and 2-Color Offset Presses' started by Bart Orkline, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Bart Orkline

Bart Orkline Member

Help!! I was trying to set the press up to run envelopes (big mistake that I won`t do again) did a trial run things ran great but a jam occurred for which I cleared, however press will not turn back on again?? I have aired out the press of any sensors I can see and unplugged it several times?? Anybody know what else I can look for to try to get this thing going? Thanks Bart

2. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

Hi sir
    Hope you are well
    Search for the most issue problem 1) delivery shield open 2) Low voltages 3) C. breaker of motor tripped 4) Motor Overheated
    and Loose connection for the input, loose connector, tight very well all wires where the sensors is located and cleaner the contacts with special electronic contacts, from dust, oil, etc.
    Let me know
    Blessing
    cell+WhatsApp: +50588611441

3. Bart Orkline

Bart Orkline Member

Thank you for all that good information, however in looking over everything my feeling is the motor tripped. Where exactly would I find that and does it just need to be reset?

4. Bart Orkline

Bart Orkline Member

Oh and how could this be reset?

5. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

Hi hope you are well
    The reset is in the circuit breaker, like to all c.breaker at any Home.
    Please test the power supply too, see the schematic, for +5Vdc, +12Vdc,etc
    However if the c.breaker are tripped, is indication that motor is faulty: 1) mechanical problem ; Lube, bad bearing etc .2) electrical problem winding defective.
    Let me know
    Blessing.
    cell+WhatsApp: +50588611441

6. FFR428

FFR428 Senior Member

Bart double check all the cover safety cams. If one has moved or loose and out of place the main switch will trip and not turn on. If there's a roll away head check the position of the cams for the little cover that flips up when single color is used. Silly thing but check the hand wheel is pulled out. If those are left engaged in it'll trip the switch also.