gto52 or sm 52 watermark and cold foil unit

Discussion in 'Heidelberg Printing Presses' started by amirreza_sirang, Feb 12, 2016.

1. amirreza_sirang

amirreza_sirang New Member

Hello
    I am new to this forum
    Does anyone have any information about the unit watermark and cold foil unit that is installed on GTO 52?
    Producer Unit
    Price?
    Function?

I thank you in advance

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. aqazi81

aqazi81 Senior Member

3. amirreza_sirang

4. aqazi81

aqazi81 Senior Member

They have the phone number on their site...
    +98 21 88 63 18 61

5. amirreza_sirang

The company does not operate in this field
    Here's why I asked.

6. Erdal Atalay

Erdal Atalay New Member

Hi. Dear,
    I am collaborating with a cold foil machine manufacturer based in Turkey. I am aware that the cold foil machine is compatible with at least 2-color machines. It seems that you may have a Heidelberg GTO 52 single-color version or a GTO 52 - 2 (2-unit color) cold foil machine, and the installation of a cold foil machine on these machines may not be possible.
    This is because, technically, the special rubber-coated drum in the first feeding unit of the paper may not provide a proper impression on the paper. For example, you might have installed the cold foil unit on your machine. Additionally, you may have added adhesive paint to the paper loading unit and attached the foil to the second unit. However, you cannot adjust the pressure based on paper thickness in the lower unit of your printing machine while setting the foil tension.

Nevertheless, if you wish to try a print test, please go ahead. However, due to the inability to apply even pressure between the drum and the paper, there may be rough spots or wrinkles on the paper. Therefore, you can use this system in some of the double-color machines produced up to 10 years ago.For example, if you have a 2-color printing machine, it should not be a manually adjustable machine. In short, for a cold foil machine, your machine should have a control panel for adjusting management settings. Cold foil printing machine prices in Türkiye vary depending on printing machine sizes. The current price is around 190K Euros for 50x70cm.
    Best regards.