GTO sheet counter

Discussion in 'Heidelberg Printing Presses' started by Keeping It Real, Mar 16, 2023.

1. Keeping It Real

Keeping It Real Member

Hi
    Having problems with my GTO -Z sheet counter
    Does anyone know how to do a complete reset maybe holding down buttons ect ?? Or have any technical pdf i could have to help

The problem is the bottom counter is playing up
    My main counter works fine ( Black counter)

Attached Files:

2. junker1984

junker1984 Senior Member

Since you say the main counter is working fine, I’d assume the roller switch that is sending the count signal is functioning properly. The “batch counter”, or digital counter operates off the same signal. I would check for loose wires, both counters. The batch counter is more prone to failure over the years, but hope you find a simple solution, like a poor wire connection.

3. Keeping It Real

Keeping It Real Member

Thank you. I had already checked all the basic options, wire, voltages, B73 switch for signal. I am after a master reset which I know others can reset. If you know how to reset this or have any info on the counter, then that would be great.

4. junker1984

junker1984 Senior Member

If there was ever a users manual enclosed in a replacement counter such as that type, I never saw it. I was never made aware of a “reset”. When they failed, I replaced. Good Luck

5. Keeping It Real

Keeping It Real Member

There is another type when you press 2 button’s together for 5 seconds will reset back but mine is different i am sure there must be away for mine too.

Attached Files: