good laser printer for printing solid color ?

Discussion in 'Konica Minolta Color Laser Printers & Copiers' started by winwin, Jul 9, 2013.

Tags:
  1. winwin

winwin New Member

Hi,

Currently i plan to buy new printer.
    Need suggestion which konica printer best for print solid color ?
    Currently i need the printer to print many kind of business card which are some the design use more solid color.

Because currently my current printer, when print solid color design, for certain color,the result is not good.

Thx :).

2. OkiTech

OkiTech Senior Member

You would, most likely, better off finding more local source of this information. There is a good chance that manufacturers sell similar products under different market brands and / or name the models differently for US, European and Asian markets... Besides, there is no such printer that can be advised as "take this one and that's it" there are printers that cost few hundred dollars to way over a 100,000. what do you run, how many prints per month, how heavy is your stock, what is the target price? We just bought a KM Bizhub PRO c65HC and love it, it is $92,000 new and $15,000 used, want one? I would not vouch that it print perfect solid, if there is such thing out of a digital printer but it does indeed prints really nice.