Glad CPF is working. Terrorist took down Godaddy and all my websites and services!

Discussion in 'Print Community General Printing Discussion' started by kingpd@businessprints.net, Sep 10, 2012.

1. kingpd@businessprints.net

kingpd@businessprints.net Senior Member

Apparently someone attacked Godaddy's servers which caused ALL of godaddy products to become unavailable, including godaddy's main site.

Wondering if anyone else is affected.

All my websites, e-commerce site, and email is down.

I blame Godaddy to a point...as big as they are they should pay top dollar for the best people to ensure this doesn't happen and should have diversification and redundancy...apparently all of their stuff is on one server or the terrorist is good at what he/she does.

Millions or more people and businesses are affected and this is going to be expensive...I know today I've lost thousands of dollars in business...

I don't normally like to fight terrorism with anger and hate...but a person that does this kind of thing to small companies like myself is truly a terrorist and the governments of the world need to find him...even if he/she is a little kid...

...then they need to on public television chop off both of the person's hands...then a few weeks later put a bullet in their heads...

...only then will people stop doing these online acts of terrorism...

sorry, this isn't very christ-like of me but this crap is ridiculous...and although I hate godaddy...truthfully it could have happened to anybody.

2. xfactor printing

xfactor printing Senior Member

I'm able to reach http://businessprints.net/ now although the Support -> Manuals pages on your site are still giving me 404 errors. Sorry you had a bad day - that sucks :( Look at it this way, with a brick and mortar business it could have been someone driving their car through your display window or setting fire to the building next door.

PrintPlace.com was also offline yesterday - they sent an email out today to all their customers.