fuser roll looks bad...

Discussion in 'Xerox iGen3 & iGen4 Digital Presses' started by kreuzi, Oct 9, 2017.

1. kreuzi

kreuzi Member

WTF... i dont know wat happening to my fuser roll.... locks like some toner builds up ....

fuser roll.JPG

2. Milo Wilson

Milo Wilson Senior Member

If this is an iGen, check the metering roll blade and see if it has pulled out in the center. If it has, then re-insert and make sure the screw that helps secure it is tight. It is located at the front center of the ram assy. . It screws in from underneath the front center edge of the ram assembly ( the edge that faces the fuser roll).

3. kreuzi

kreuzi Member

hey milo, yes the machin is a igen 150.... everthing is ok with the metering roll blade... i wondering why the toner only build up in shape of a drop... and not a round the fuser roll like a normal stripe...

4. Milo Wilson

Milo Wilson Senior Member

Did you just replace the roll or has it been running fine for a while and then this started happening?

5. kreuzi

kreuzi Member

it has bin running fine for a while ... and after 2000 sheet's from the same job... it start happening... no replacement for the fuser roll... was a new one only 5000 print's before this job