Front lay sensor and feeder setting

Discussion in 'Heidelberg Printing Presses' started by Raman karthi, Apr 27, 2022.

1. Raman karthi

Raman karthi Senior Member

I will tell the electrical engineer to check weather sheet arrival motor is working or not, because while printing when I see CP 2000 sheet monitor , it's showing permanent - 10 position,

Machine is running only 6000 speed, I want to increase The machine speed at least 8000 per hour,

According that I have to watch this feeding unit and compare your ideas and and set according your procedure if there's changes.

And lot of parts are Missing in feeding unit and company management they don't care about it,

Still I want to check if any improvement with this condition with your ideas.

2. Mechanica Speedmaster

Mechanica Speedmaster Member

If you switch off auto mode for sheet arrival and the value is white than change motor, but you can try to turn the spindle and you will get your sheet arrival closer to Zero- If you turn to right position.

3. Raman karthi

Raman karthi Senior Member

Ok sir I will check to set the feeder Timing according your procedure

Thanks.

Before I change the feeder timing I have to straight front lay both sides even , because of current position if I set front lay position on 8 mm and front lay is engaging position that drive side photo cell is not showing in feeding unit display

4. Sandeep kumar

Sandeep kumar Senior Member

Dear Raman, try with a new frintlay sensor