1. The Color Printing Forum Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post presses, equipment, or parts they either want or have for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Free OFFSET Ink in NC, Printer outsourcing, entire inventory offered free.

Discussion in 'Other Printing Equipment for Sale' started by heavyimpression, Sep 15, 2016.

1. heavyimpression

heavyimpression New Member

I have a TON (literally?) of offset printing ink available for free. This came from a local printing company outsourcing their printing plant operations. It's Monarch brand ink, offset, with a few dozen UV curables in there. Pantone colors, Metallics, clear varnishes etc. You name it, it's in there. No idea how many cans... 500? 5lb cans. the majority are unopened. This is probably 40K+ worth of ink and was in production until a month or two ago. Yours if you'll come pick it up. Currently on pallets, we can load your vehicle with forklift. Seemed like a waste to see it go to the dump.

I pulled a bunch and have been using it in my letterpress shop. Great ink. I just have no use for this AMOUNT, and no time to try to sell it off in bits and pieces. We need the space. Your chance to get a steal!

Located in Thomasville NC. First come first serve. We're a commercial location with a dock. So you could arrange freight and we'll load the pallets. Full array of inks for a printing facility, for the cost of shipping!

mike (AT) heavyimpression.com

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]