1. The Color Printing Forum Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post presses, equipment, or parts they either want or have for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

For Sale/Lease Assumption Docucolor 242 with CREO

Discussion in 'Color Laser Printers & Copiers for sale' started by dotfordot, Jan 24, 2011.

1. dotfordot

dotfordot Member

I am trying to sell or transfer my lease to someone who needs a docucolor with a creo rip.

Xerox Docucolor 242 with Creo Color Server, Stand Calibration, and Monitor are included. This machine is currently installed and under service contract. I can send you videos of it printing live jobs.

It has roughly 400k clicks on it.

The base 242 has a payment of 160/month with 39 months left. 6,240

The Creo has a a payment of 316.61/month with 39 months left.
    I am going to research the total amount due for the creo because the interest is ammortized differently. I believe the total amount due on the creo is $8500 if you pay cash for the buyout.

Total sell price together is approximately $14,740.

I will not sell the machine by itself. The creo must go. The only reason I am selling this is because most of my business has evolved to where I run gloss cover stock, and this machine will not keep up with my demand for printing.

I have a FSMA on the machine and you can have xerox come out and inspect it for you. Color clicks in my area are .052 color/ .0138 for b&w. This machine's service contract is transferrable to you at no charge. I'll pay the shipping charges to get it to your doorstep/dock.

317-373-7542.

Joe Tennant
    joe@greenwoodprint.com

Make me a serious offer and I will work with you.