1. The Color Printing Forum Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post presses, equipment, or parts they either want or have for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

FOR SALE Kodak / Presstek 5634DI (2006) $125K

Discussion in 'Offset & Digital Presses for sale' started by mscamardella, Jul 29, 2009.

1. mscamardella

mscamardella New Member

Hello Everyone;
    we are offering this Kodak / Presstek 5634DI year 2006.

Impression Count:
    3,298,474 impressions

Price: $125,000 NEGOTIABLE

This is a liquidation deal.

We are a technology dealer focused in I.T. Sales but we are under contract with one of our main blue chip clients to move this too.

The original buyer paid over $450,000 so it was under a maintenance agreement of course and was extremely well kept.

The total “Print count” is a very low 3,298,474 impressions.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I can get you more hi res pictures, answers to or any questions you need; my client is very open to inspection pending deals.

The press is here in Detroit, MI, about a half an hour drive from the airport.

Client has given me a NEGOTIABLE PRICE of $125,000 on the unit.

Feel free to call or email if you want to work on a deal, we’re wide open to work cooperatively with other dealers on this one.

Michael Scamardella
    compuQuest USA
    michael@cqst.com

2. danthekodakman

danthekodakman New Member

Michael,

is the machine powered up and ready for inspection?

3. mscamardella

mscamardella New Member

Machine is ready for inspection

yes the machine is fully functional and comes from an immaculate corporate working environment with VERY high work standards. The corporation is simply downsizing.

Yes it is powered up for inspection...there are already several parties interested so let me know.

let me know if you have other questions or feel free to give me a call

thanks