1. The Color Printing Forum Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post presses, equipment, or parts they either want or have for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

FOR SALE HP Indigo Consumables (inks etc)

Discussion in 'Offset & Digital Presses for sale' started by dpressconsumables, Aug 12, 2010.

1. dpressconsumables

dpressconsumables New Member

I Have Full Sets (CMYK) 4.0 Inks
    Let me know if any of you need Inks for the 3xxx,4xxxx,5xxx. I also have blankets, bids and PIPs.
    Email me directly: dpressconsumables@gmail.com.

2. Color Printing Forum Admin

Color Printing Forum Admin Administrator

What are your prices?

3. dpressconsumables

dpressconsumables New Member

Hi Administrator, my post is not listed anymore, since I got a reply question from you about prices, I was going to reply but I don't know what happened to my post, let me know what I need to do and I can publish my prices. thank you.

4. Color Printing Forum Admin

Color Printing Forum Admin Administrator

Sorry - your post is above. To post details, click "Reply to Thread" or use the quick reply.

(We have a site-wide policy that for-sale ads are only to be placed in a marketplace forum not in the discussion forums. However, we don't yet have an ideal designated or separate place for indigo parts & consumables for-sale posts.)

5. zanhan4

zanhan4 Member

Friends
    Very good Deal :
    Option 1

Press ,Chiller,Bid Washer , spare parts (some new some used and consumables which mentioned in email below )

Option 2 deal-20000 euro

Parts which coming extra, separately from press.

1.BDU unit-new

2.Main Motor-used.

3.Feed Head-used.

4.Cleaning Station-used.

5.Imo filters blacks.

6.Donaldson filters blacks.

7.Scorotron unit- x 4 ,used .

Consumables

1.10 units - Blankets

2.Pip - 5 boxes

3.Underlayer -6 box

4.Condactivity bottle-3