1. The Color Printing Forum Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post presses, equipment, or parts they either want or have for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

FOR SALE! DCS 1024 UV HS Printer

Discussion in 'Medium and Large Format Printers for sale' started by Eric Black, Jan 10, 2023.

1. Eric Black

Eric Black New Member

We uses this printer for years and made some seriously impressive things. A few years ago we went into cabinets and shut off the craft side. We replaced the head on this printer because of the DCS white color can cause printer head failure if not used regularly. This head has never been used. Please email me if you are interested in this Direct Color Systems 1024 UV HS Printer. I am pricing this to move because it now sits in my shop. I want my space back.

Thanks for your time.

Eric Black
    Eblack0220@gmail.com