1. The Color Printing Forum Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post presses, equipment, or parts they either want or have for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Folder Air Feed Table Top

Discussion in 'Finishing Equipment for sale' started by discountprintingservice, Mar 7, 2007.

Tags:
  1. discountprintingservice

discountprintingservice Senior Member

I have a Martin Yale brand folder for sale. It is a table top model with air/vacuum feeding. (vacuum pump/motor sits on floor) It feeds continuously of the bottom of the stack. Folder is in great condition mechanically. Cosmetically is looks good. This folder will fold oversized 11x17 (2 plates). Have operation/parts manual also. It will also score/perf/slit, comes with 1 score wheel & 1 perf wheel. Very easy to set up or to score/perf with. This is a great folder for small print shop or a larger shop wanting a smaller folder for short run jobs.

I used this folder regularly. The only reason I am selling it is I do a lot of right angle folds and upgraded to a floor model 17x22 baum folder with right angle unit. I did use the Martin Yale to do the right angle folds on short runs 1000 or less, but you have to hand feed the sheet for the second pass on a right angle fold. Asking price is $1500.00. Must be picked up from Monticello GA, 1.5 hours south of Atlanta.

Also have for sale:
    ABDick 360 CD press w/alcohol damp, w/t-head & airtech power, EC
    NuArc 32-1k plate maker

Last edited: Mar 7, 2007