Error code EAK 03, EAK 12 is FFDF

Discussion in 'Heidelberg Printing Presses' started by nguyenhuy, Nov 25, 2012.

1. nguyenhuy

nguyenhuy Member

Error code EAK 03, EAK 12 is FDFF

Dear all,
    After error code HAK,LTK are done, now i meet a error at EAK 03, 12. FDFF( 1111 1101 1111 1111)signal is blinking. So i do not know what problems?. My machine run about 1000-3000 sheets, it runs slow down and stops. After 1-2 i press run button, it can run normal. So i do not know what problem?. I knew EAK check all "security switches" when it starts. i suspect one of these switches. EAK 03 - PU3, EAK 12- FEEDER.
    So what phenomenon? any susgession for me?

Thanks,

Last edited: Nov 26, 2012
  2. Mathew

Mathew Senior Member

Hello Man,
    This error appears during initialization of CPTronic. According to Heidelberg diagnosis instructions, it has the following meanings:
    Difference between writing and reading of test pattern on I/O-IC.
    Basically, this error doesn't have any effects on the functioning of EAK-2 boards and as you said, machine can run without any problem. But if there is a defective or burnt Signal lamp, as you mentioned the blinking signal on EAK-03 and EAK-12, you have to check the Signal lamps of the Switches or Signals on PU3 and Delivery.
    If EAK-2 error, FDFF is still existing, come back again for more instruction.

Regarding the stops of your machine, first check the Warning malfunctions of entire Press "Yellow Signal". Sometimes, lack of dampening solution, Pneumatic pressure air, chain lubricating grease (in SM102 only), excess temperature of Main Motor could be cause.

Good luck

3. nguyenhuy

nguyenhuy Member

Hi Mathew,

I am very happy about your advise and i have checked it but now my machine does not run normal at signal lamp.

And i will describe more details about that phenomenon with image below:
    [​IMG]

4. Mathew

Mathew Senior Member

5. nguyenhuy

nguyenhuy Member

Hi there,

as i have mentioned and post picture for that machine. now it still run normal, but when run at 3000 sheets per hour, it stops and red signal lamp blinking 1-3 second, so what' problem?