Error 82 POLAR EMC 115

Discussion in 'Cutters and Trimmers' started by Danyrton, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Danyrton

Danyrton Member

Hello good night I have error 82 and I would like to know what is the resistance and / or impedance measurement of the Y315 valve, it marks "50 ohm" and I changed the transistors of the IAR card fused 3 days and returned to failure, change new and merged but I am suspicious of valve y315

2. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

Hi sir;

Hope you are well with this situation with Covid-19.

1) The resistance will be important in Y 315, But you can have resistance , but the winding Internal can be ( Iverheating) Since there are NOT intrument yet to detect if the winding is overheating, can be work for a while, but has a failure in determined moment.
    1a) tes the +42Vdc for the electro-magnetic valve Y 315 and the connection if there loose, corroded, or broken.

2) the defect can be mechanical, the shaft and bushing defective, repair or replace.

3) However with the problem 82 ; check connection (flat or Ribbon cable for defective ) between IAR vs AR

4) Need test for IAR LED which one is ON or OFF and determine if is o.k or faulty

5)with AR you need ONLY replace and need special board test that Only team of tech service from Polar has.

Blessing

Danyrton likes this.
  3. Danyrton

Danyrton Member

<attempted translation> I have tried the cards on another machine and they work well, if I change the transistors but my question is the valve y315 where it is located I think I am wrong about the valve I have reviewed the one that blocks the lowering of the blade and I am suspecting that it is the hydraulic system I do not have the plans have been stolen another technician is unfortunately

4. Color Printing Forum Admin

Color Printing Forum Admin Administrator

Welcome to the forum. However, some posts have been deleted from this thread for the following reasons:

1.) Please keep posts in English as the common language of the site. It would otherwise get too confusing if everyone posted in their own different languages as we'd end up with threads where many people could only read some of the posts. It's requested to please keep posts on the forum here in English as the common language of the forum.

2.) Posts which request, offer, or post any material that would violate an author's or company's copyright can't be posted here. While we greatly respect people for wanting to be able to maintain their own machines, or have the information to oversee maintenance and service, please don't get the forum into trouble by requesting, offering, or posting any restricted or illegal (prohibited from sale, or which would violate copyright) material.

It is perfectly fine to ask questions that others can help answer in their own words regarding servicing your equipment.

It's great, and very much appreciated, when people can answer or offer advice by sharing their own knowledge and experience. But please do not get the forum into trouble by asking for or offering any items or linking to any sites offering items which would in any way violate copyright or the law.

Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience, and thanks for your understanding.