Error 15 Heidelberg MO Pv

Discussion in 'Heidelberg Printing Presses' started by andrea De Bortoli, Sep 27, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Michael Lee

Michael Lee Member

hold, i am checking the schematic now.

2. Michael Lee

Michael Lee Member

open the delivery control panel, check E-STOP button, it has two NC contacts, when it unlocks, both switches should closed (zero resistance). check with multimeter. same thing as E-STOP button on control console.

3. andrea De Bortoli

andrea De Bortoli Member

Tomorrow I will check it with the multimeter

4. Michael Lee

Michael Lee Member

5. Beguin

Beguin Senior Member

This is what I want to see about the different parts of your machine.thank you

Attached Files:

6. Adil

Adil Senior Member

In the initialization phase all input to which pushbouttons of control are checked for shorts or actuation . If the electronic control system registers DC 24v at the corresponding input , this input will be blocked and will be flashing in the display .
    inputs 1-41-51-61-71 in the SEK board are emergency stop inputs, so if you test all these emergency stops and they are good then try replacing the SEK board.
    If you have onother SEK bord you can try it to be sure .
    Let me know

Attached Files:

7. andrea De Bortoli

andrea De Bortoli Member

I check all the push button but nothing same error, I don't have another SEK card to try, I will try to buy a replacement SEK Card

8. Adil

Adil Senior Member

at start-up enter this menu and see if you have emergency stop switches in state 1 try to reset them by pressing the attached button
    if that doesn't work try replacing the SEK

Attached Files:

9. andrea De Bortoli

andrea De Bortoli Member

I will try, thanks

10. Michael Lee

Michael Lee Member

please check 4 output DC voltages on GRM5;GRM24; GRM48; GRM120.

Attached Files:

11. ashok kumar

ashok kumar Senior Member

Hi
    For test
    Take a wire and amke a loop +1 and xes1(in delivery lvt)
    Sek input 11 shows one then it means your estop delivery or wire upto delivery lvt is faulty.
    If after making jumper problem still there then it means problem in sek card

12. andrea De Bortoli

andrea De Bortoli Member

All voltages are in specks

13. andrea De Bortoli

andrea De Bortoli Member

the problem remain i will try replace the SEK card

14. Michael Lee

Michael Lee Member

try this: push down and lock E-STOP button for delivery and control console, post safety test image (see attached image).

Attached Files:

15. Michael Lee

Michael Lee Member

why i want to do above safety test, just want to test functions of those two E-STOP buttons before you order SEK board. it is very important.

16. Michael Lee

Michael Lee Member

please check this:
    turn off power, push down and lock up E-STOP button on delivery control panel, since this E-STOP button has two NC contacts, one is for EAK input, another is for SEK input. find one wire with length over form delivery to central control cabinet, inside central control cabinet, there is one FEM10 for SEK inputs and one FEM64 for EAK inputs. check resistance between one contact for delivery E-STOP button and connector on FEM10 terminal, if you see one connector on FEM10 is zero ohm, mark it down, same thing doing as FEM64, mark down the connector with zero ohm. make sure you use contacts for checking at delivery E-STOP button not with +24V supply. if above all connections are good,
    we will check the connection between EAK socket for delivery and FEM64, check the connection between SEK socket and FEM10.

Attached Files:

17. andrea De Bortoli

andrea De Bortoli Member

Today will pass and electrician to check

18. Michael Lee

Michael Lee Member

above delivery SEK input path and delivery EAK input path are only for SM74/SM102/CD102, i am not sure MOVP-H press those input paths are same as SM74/SM102/CD102 or not. if those input paths are different, just check the resistance between delivery E-STOP contacts directly to EAK delivery socket / to SEK socket.
    be very careful to touch multimeter lead to those pins in the socket, just very gently touching. after finish check, make sure no pin is bent.
    delivery EAK board or SEK board may have more sockets, so just check every socket, only one pin in one of those sockets have to connect delivery E-STOP contact.
    if above two connections are ok, swap delivery EAK board other EAK boards, see difference. if the same issue, you may need SEK board.