1. The Color Printing Forum Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post presses, equipment, or parts they either want or have for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Epson 9880 For Sale

Discussion in 'Medium and Large Format Printers for sale' started by Coodies, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Coodies

Coodies New Member

I have an Epson 9880 that was used onsite at a client that we no longer need. It is in great condition and prints like new.

It is located in Franklin, TN. It comes with a Dell Workstation with Windows XP loaded. The EFI RIP is software based and is installed and comes with 2 dongles.

Given the size of the printer, it will be fairly difficult and expensive to ship - ideally it would be best for someone close to the Middle TN area.

I can send sample prints if you want to send me a test file. We used it for Packaging Proofs. We upgraded all of our equipment to GMG color proofing and no longer need this.

I am asking $3,000.00 for everything, but the money will go to a local charity. I can give you more details offline - but we are giving away the printer in lieu of a charitable donation.

Attached Files: