Emergency Stop key actuated; RTR does not react

Discussion in 'Man Roland Printing Presses' started by EdiH, Jul 22, 2019.

1. EdiH

EdiH Member

Do you have station 2 also on the screen? If you have it then check connector x3 on delivery cabinet. That was my problem.

2. Misael

Misael New Member

Hello

I have problem on station 4, do you know what station they are?

3. EdiH

EdiH Member

Station 4 must be your unit 1

4. Misael

Misael New Member

Thank you so much

do you know the order of the stations, I mean what is the station 1, what other is the station 2, etc etc

5. EdiH

EdiH Member

Station 1 is feeder and is located on main switch cabinet, station 2 is delivery, station 3 is infeed and is also on the main switch cabinet, station 4 unit 1, st.5 unit 2 and so on. Depending on how many units the machine might have, there can be up to 20 stations.

6. mendietta

mendietta Senior Member

Station 3 is A354(general reck) in AX...

Last edited: Oct 17, 2019

7. sergios68

sergios68 Member

Hi Edih,

the problem with station 2 which is the delivery must be fixed, the rodimo program is used by manroland technicians, you must need a laptop with serial port native or a USB-serial converter, emulate MSDOS booting with a USB created with MSDOS 6,22, the cable is a nullmodem and must be connected to central computer, then run safety stations and UWR compare the inputs from each station with the UWR itself. if you are not able to use this tool then try the following:
    normally when the safety loop is open at any station in this case at delivery the monitoring computer UWR takes action, can you verify the normally closed contact for the emergency stop at delivery, the other possibility is a defective input board , as first step I recommend to replace the safety relay board slot 2 at station delivery +EA cabinet rack -A353.
    but I think the problem is comming from the aux contact for the contactor pile down or lower pile there is normally closed contact that must send this signal to input board please verify the input for K017 byte 3.0 at board A353 slot 3. please inform if this solve the problem..