1. The Color Printing Forum Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post presses, equipment, or parts they either want or have for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

EFI Color Profiler

Discussion in 'Color Laser Printers & Copiers for sale' started by zaz, Jan 7, 2010.

1. zaz

zaz Member

EFI/Fiery Color Profiler for sale. New in box, includes Spectrophotometer. EFI part number 35.54.63 (Eye-One UVCut EFI) Rev B. PM to make offer, paypal only.

2. milly8

milly8 New Member

Hi guys, I am new on here and have a brand new EFI Colour Profiler brnad new in box with all the accessories, disk etc.

Anybody care to make an offer on it ?

Cheers

Milly8

3. robertfoster

robertfoster New Member

Hi Ian,

Ive tried several times to contact you but maybe your on holiday?.
    I received the box with the profiler in but it is missing the calibration cradle/spot and so it cant be used, could you contact me and let me know when you will be sending the missing part please.
    Regards Rob