Duplo 5000 error code 11, "motor moving slowly"

Discussion in 'Collator-Booklet Maker Systems' started by Erica Lonas, Feb 9, 2023.

1. Erica Lonas

Erica Lonas New Member

I'm trying to help my boss find out what's wrong with the Duplo. It's like the title says; it's coming back with error code 11, which in the book it says "motor moving slowly". He called a tech and didn't really get an answer so I found you all here. Please and thank you in advance for any info you may have.

2. seagull

seagull Member

Did you fix it? Where is this code 11? If it's on the booklet maker it usually means one of the cover switches is not activated and therefore shuts the main power off to the motor. Code 11/22 is high or low voltage issue to the main motor

3. Artiom

Artiom New Member

Hello!
    Have the same problem, and seems to me it's not about covers, I try to check them, and make electrical bridges. But anyway, errors 22 or 26 are still not appears, shouldn't they? Or 11 is on top of them? Mechanical I can easily rotate the motor.
    Any ideas? Thank you in advance!

4. seagull

seagull Member

Do you have a 400 booklet maker? Yes mechanically you can move the motor. Code 11 is the high voltage running through the cover switches that gets cut out to disable the motor. Code 22 is the same thing only it's the low voltage to give you the error. And 26 is if I remember correctly the side covers or that slide door for the fold crank rollers. The problem with the cover switches are you have two switches for each cover I find it's usually the middle cover giving you a problem.

5. Artiom

Artiom New Member

Yes, DBM 400. Thanks, I'll try more carefully check both switches off top cover!